Monday, February 07, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

February 8-13th
I just thought I'd show you all what it looks like to have an intimate dinner at our home just the 5 children my husband and me. Well of course the servants too! Ha!!

Monday - Chili with Tamales & cornbread
Tuesday - Breakfast for Dinner
Wednesday -Beans, Rice & Corn bread
Thursday -Duggar Crock pot Lasagna, salad & garlic bread
Friday -Hamburger, French Fries
Saturday -Left Overs or Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
Sunday - Split Pea Soup & chocolate chocolate chip cookies for the fellowship meal!

We had to buy a new (to us) car last month so now our finances are a little bit tight so I am reverting to some of my least expensive meals for the rest of this month. This is unfortunate because I have planned meals through May. I praise the Lord that the majority of the meals I plan are pretty frugal so with just minor adjustments we are able to streamline! We are doing the same thing to our 2 week lunch and breakfast rotation so we can hopefully manage this month with half of our grocery budget.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Don't forget to check out our farm blog: Rooster Hill Farm we are currently accepting new broiler & egg customers!







Topics: farming, homesteading, chickens, garden, buff orpingtons, kids, Christ, Christian Homemaking, Bible, rabbits, chicks,cooking, food, comfort food, country food, nurishing traditions, organic, Baptist, raising kids, farm, fun, black homeschoolers, black homeschool, lamplighter coupon, lamp lighter discount, decorate small house, country decor, reformed baptist, Mama



Site Meter