I am in a frenzy...I feel like the house has never really been settled since we move in. There are too many projects too many unfinished corner and now it's just a big mess. So this week when we are out of the house on Tuesday & Thursday we are having a house cleaning palooza! Sorry if I don't answer the phone I'm cleaning the pot, tub and everything else.
Now panic is setting in because I just realized that We will be out of the house Tuesday - Thursday for some or all of the day...OH no.....
What extras do I need to do:
- I need to make sour dough bread (a gift for a friend)
- I need to make regular bread
- catch up laundry from our mini vacation
What's just laying around:
- Piles of items to return to other families...(The Short's winter gear, Benavides Baby items....)
- Piles of library books
- pile of items to go to the resale store
- Misc. items to go to church from meals I received "Only the Lord knows when!"
- box of shoes to sort for the next sizes needed
- boxes to go into storage
My kids are afraid if they stand still they will get mopped, dusted or put into storage. Oh and of course I have to make like 5 cups of butter cream frosting in 4 different colors for cake class & Sour dough bread. Where is my third arm! Oh and don't you just love that picture....
Her happy little face reminds me to focus on Jesus and to be thankful always...