This year my focus is on getting organized and making lists so I am constantly thinking about things in the future. One of the things that causes a lot of busyness at our house is soccer season. We are usually gone 1 night a week for practice and at least 1/2 a day on Saturday. Being gone can and does wreak havoc on my home management abilities.
For the Team
- First Wayne & I usually coach both girls teams.
- 2 sets of emergency snack (to cover forgetful parents)
- Buy my 2 sets of snacks of as soon as I see a good sale
- a blanket for the kids to sit on (really it keeps them off the field)
- trash bag (after snack time)
- end of year gifts/gift certificate for players
- Note cards for the players I write each player 2 notes of encouragement during the year. I can write most of the notes before hand because the majority of it is scripture.
- Buying extra water bottles for practice & games.
Our kiddos comfort
- snacks for our kiddos at the field
- Saturday soccer check of list so everyone can help.
- I am cooking double meals now to put in the freezer so I can just defrost it on practice days.
- Planned really easy fast meals for game days!
- I will leave our snacks and the emergency snacks in the van!
- Cheap Pop up canopy
- wagon for the twins
- cute sweats to coach in
Can any of you think of some things I can take care of ahead of time? I'd really appreciate your help!
May the Lord grant your family peace through all the 'seasons' of your lives!