Friday, July 14, 2006

Yesterday, I was rereading Philippians 1 and verse 6 just jumped off the page as my little ones were waking up..."For I am confident of this very thing that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus" (NAS) I am so amazed that the Lord gave me these three little gals to raise and point toward him and that I get to be a part of his good work through these girls. What a blessing..... How I need His word every day to raise these kiddos up...3psinatxpod

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Don't forget to check out our farm blog: Rooster Hill Farm we are currently accepting new broiler & egg customers!







Topics: farming, homesteading, chickens, garden, buff orpingtons, kids, Christ, Christian Homemaking, Bible, rabbits, chicks,cooking, food, comfort food, country food, nurishing traditions, organic, Baptist, raising kids, farm, fun, black homeschoolers, black homeschool, lamplighter coupon, lamp lighter discount, decorate small house, country decor, reformed baptist, Mama



Site Meter