Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Going to the well

For a while now I have been looking sideways at her, him and he and she but not up to the Great I am. I'm dry...

I have lived sideways with concerns about things that truly lack eternal value , instead of the things of eternity.

"Be very careful, then, how you live—not as unwise but as wise, 16 making the most of every opportunity, because the days are evil. Therefore do not be foolish, but understand what the Lord’s will is." Ephesians 5:15-17


 It has been a while since I've sat winsomely at the feet of the Father drinking in His word in big gulps instead of hasty sips. 
And as I look back I can see the time has come to sit long and drink slowly. And to let Him fill my cup and be my truly be my all!

"Therefore, rid yourselves of all malice and all deceit, hypocrisy, envy, and slander of every kind. Like newborn babies, crave pure spiritual milk, so that by it you may grow up in your salvation,now that you have tasted that the Lord is good." 1 Peter 2:1-3

POSTSCRIPT: I wrote this prior to our trip to the hospital with Bubba during which I truly enjoyed extended time in worship & reading the word. Fill me up Lord, Fill up my cup with love and praise for you! I praise you God for this trip although I wouldn't have chosen a hospital visit but I trust that He knows what is best!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Don't forget to check out our farm blog: Rooster Hill Farm we are currently accepting new broiler & egg customers!







Topics: farming, homesteading, chickens, garden, buff orpingtons, kids, Christ, Christian Homemaking, Bible, rabbits, chicks,cooking, food, comfort food, country food, nurishing traditions, organic, Baptist, raising kids, farm, fun, black homeschoolers, black homeschool, lamplighter coupon, lamp lighter discount, decorate small house, country decor, reformed baptist, Mama



Site Meter