Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Mr & Mrs Knoll

I really hope you've never wondered what I do with my extra time well now you will know one of the sites I hang out with and with whom Mr & Mrs Knoll....If you've ever wanted your grandma's recipe and needed her to actually show you how to make it this is the site for you. I ran across this site by looking at the sites on a friends blog roll. These folks are too precious (and they average 86,000 hits a day!!!)..the recipe I am going to share is for Egg Custard. First of all I like this recipe because I normally have all of these ingredients on hand. Second because, you know 'were some chicken having country bumpkins' and we love to find new uses for our eggs around here so here goes the recipe:
Egg Custard Recipe
Ingredients
8 Eggs
4 cup milk
1/2 Teaspoon Salt
1 Cup Sugar
1 Tablespoon Vanilla
Ground Nutmeg

but instead of giving you the rest of this awesome old fashioned recipe you have to go to their site to see it and enjoy it like I do...Paul & Bernice Knoll's Egg Custard.

I just wish I really knew these folks, I'd love to sit on their back porch and enjoy a day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This looks yummy! You'll have to tell us what you think about.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Don't forget to check out our farm blog: Rooster Hill Farm we are currently accepting new broiler & egg customers!







Topics: farming, homesteading, chickens, garden, buff orpingtons, kids, Christ, Christian Homemaking, Bible, rabbits, chicks,cooking, food, comfort food, country food, nurishing traditions, organic, Baptist, raising kids, farm, fun, black homeschoolers, black homeschool, lamplighter coupon, lamp lighter discount, decorate small house, country decor, reformed baptist, Mama



Site Meter