Thursday, August 21, 2008

Why I love the .99 Store & Coupons


Here are some great finds at the .99 and what they mean to our bottom line

Edy's (Dreyer's ice cream's name on the East Coast) .99 for a 1/2 gallon. I got three and would have got every single one excecpt we were going to be in town and I was afraid 10 icecreams might spoil in the cooler. Total Savings (I don't buy unless it's $3.33 or less so I'll do actual & mine) So I spent $2.97 and no-non cheapskate Actual savings $12... cheapskate savings $7.02
John Morrell's Smoked Sausage...at a recent trip to Kroger's I found out the cheapest Kroger brand sausage is $2.79. The Brand name sausages start at over $3.79! So when I saw this puppy at the .99 I bought 3 (this time because I was watching my budget) So I spent $2.97 and saved $5.40 - 8.40
I also received a free tube of crest toothpaste because Krogers was having a 10 for $10 and I had a $1 off coupon. I really try not to buy toothpaste and deodorant unless I have a coupon so when I get a good coupon I may buy 3-4 or this time get some free!
This is why I shop the .99 Cent Store & Coupons and I hope it encourages you to take the plunge too!!!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kyle, Have you tried "The Grocery Game"? This thing can save you tons of money, and you already do so much with coupons and all that I thought you might really like it - especially all the free stuff. It's amazing how much you can get for nothing. Let me know what you think. www.thegrocerygame.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Don't forget to check out our farm blog: Rooster Hill Farm we are currently accepting new broiler & egg customers!







Topics: farming, homesteading, chickens, garden, buff orpingtons, kids, Christ, Christian Homemaking, Bible, rabbits, chicks,cooking, food, comfort food, country food, nurishing traditions, organic, Baptist, raising kids, farm, fun, black homeschoolers, black homeschool, lamplighter coupon, lamp lighter discount, decorate small house, country decor, reformed baptist, Mama



Site Meter