Thursday, May 22, 2008

Join the Living Hope Coupon Train

Ladies it's time to be 'like the merchant ships and bring some viddals from a wal-mart' Proverbs 31:14 the K.M. Translation (which by the way is not officially recognized even by me!)

***NOTE TO LIVING HOPE MEMBERS***
Kelly Heslip and I are discussing forming a coupon exchange group at church.
If you are interested please post your e-mail address on this blog post!
*We do not know how it will work yet. Most likely we will pass the envelope around on Sundays & throughout the week as we see or schedule to meet with the members of the train. You are responsible for adding coupons and taking out expireds.
This has been a broadcast of the Proverbs 31 system........

2 comments:

The Houstons said...

couldn't help but comment here...If you remember...our lil family has moved to Germany...and one of the coolest things I love so far, after being here only 3 weeks, is that there is a place I can go and sift through zillions of pre-cut coupons!!! Apparently a lot of churches and groups across the US send them to us here in Germany and we can go and take as many as we want. I have been able to find really great ones that would normally take me months to find in the states for things I will need once we move into our apartment in about a week. We can use coupons that are 6 months past the expiration dates!! So, if you happen to have expired coupons...see if anyone would be willing to send them to me:)Just leave me a note on our blog:)
I sure love reading about all the Living Hope peeps I miss so much and we you guys are up to! It helps me not feel so homesick!

Anonymous said...

I dont know a thing about blogging....BUT I love coupons! Count me in and tell me what to do. Melissa Spiller--AKA Claire's mom

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Don't forget to check out our farm blog: Rooster Hill Farm we are currently accepting new broiler & egg customers!







Topics: farming, homesteading, chickens, garden, buff orpingtons, kids, Christ, Christian Homemaking, Bible, rabbits, chicks,cooking, food, comfort food, country food, nurishing traditions, organic, Baptist, raising kids, farm, fun, black homeschoolers, black homeschool, lamplighter coupon, lamp lighter discount, decorate small house, country decor, reformed baptist, Mama



Site Meter