Monday, January 29, 2007

Happy 8th Birthday Justin


Happy 8th Birthday Justin!!!!

Little did I know 5 years ago when I went to your 3rd birthday party that you would become such an important part of my life. I can definitely say that I never thought I'd have a little red head son as one of the 4 lights of my life! Who knew you could keep someones kid for a week and cry because they wanted him back. Who knew that my sweet Peyton would tell the world her brother is...Justin. Or that Parker would proclaim Justin was the most wonderful boy in the world! Who knew I could suck it up and tell "the boy" (his nick name...what do you want we call the baby, "Big Baby" I'm not that creative) I was so proud he found some frogs, lizards, crickets, worms without screaming or running away.....I definitely did not know that 3 and 1/2 years later his family would move into my house (for 3 weeks) to take care of my family so I could go to Texas Children's in Houston with our new little preemie. Who knew that our families would become so intertwined.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jer. 29:11
But they do not know the thoughts of the LORD; they do not understand his plan, he who gathers them like sheaves to the threshing floor. Micah 4:12
Friends that are family (A friend loves at all times...Proverbs 17:17a) it's a wonderful thing! So Happy Birthday Justin and thank you God for your plan, your mighty and wonderful plans!
Justin we love you!

3 comments:

Kathryn, Michael and Alex said...

Happy Birthday Justin, you are a sweet boy and I know my Michael thinks the world of you and he will be eight soon too (sniff, sniff)

Funny Kyle, I didn't even get a red-headed son!!!

Maass Family said...

How Sweet! Justin is very blessed (as are Brian and I) to be a part of your family. We love you guys.

Lisa Smith said...

Happy Birthday, Justin. Hunter sure had a blast with you last time we saw you too. You're quite a leader!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Don't forget to check out our farm blog: Rooster Hill Farm we are currently accepting new broiler & egg customers!







Topics: farming, homesteading, chickens, garden, buff orpingtons, kids, Christ, Christian Homemaking, Bible, rabbits, chicks,cooking, food, comfort food, country food, nurishing traditions, organic, Baptist, raising kids, farm, fun, black homeschoolers, black homeschool, lamplighter coupon, lamp lighter discount, decorate small house, country decor, reformed baptist, Mama



Site Meter