Thursday, August 04, 2011

Adoption Day

Right before we went on the mission trip we found our that an Aunt was interested in adopting the twins. When we were on the mission trip singing songs in English and Spanish the Lord so impressed upon my heart that HE is God. As we sang Blessed Be the Name of the Lord I was there weeping at the feet of the Lord saying Hallelujah! Hallelujah! I had to recognize that He is the Lord and the He gives and He takes away. That he could take them away and that if He did take them away....BLESSED BE THE NAME OF THE LORD! Learning to  recognize that he is the one worthy of praise and that I am just a vessel to be poured out like a drink offering in service to HIM! To continue to pray "His will be done" when you want to pray "Give me those kids" was a heart wrenching sanctify necessity because at the end of the day I must be able to stand and say and mean in my heart.  "Yes He took them but... Blessed, Blessed, Blessed be the name of the Lord!" I must be willing to praise Him if he gives a blessing or if He takes it away. For me sanctification hasn't been pretty. But let me tell you I am so happy that he choose to give, that he choose to let me more deeply understand my own stance as an adopted child of Christ. Thus more greatly appreciating His love for me, his love for my children, for you! 

 BLESSED,BLESSED,BLESSED BE THE NAME OF THE LORD!

Unless the LORD watches over the city, the LORD builds the house, its builders labor in vain. the watchmen stand guard in vain Psalm 127:1-2


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Don't forget to check out our farm blog: Rooster Hill Farm we are currently accepting new broiler & egg customers!







Topics: farming, homesteading, chickens, garden, buff orpingtons, kids, Christ, Christian Homemaking, Bible, rabbits, chicks,cooking, food, comfort food, country food, nurishing traditions, organic, Baptist, raising kids, farm, fun, black homeschoolers, black homeschool, lamplighter coupon, lamp lighter discount, decorate small house, country decor, reformed baptist, Mama



Site Meter