Monday, April 18, 2011

In & Out of the Hospital **revised**

We just got released from the hospital. Bubba had some sort of bronchilitis and his oxygenation rates were really low in the 70's & 80's, his breathing was labored, his nostrils flared. So we headed into the Urgent care and sure enough we were admitted to the hospital Saturday Morning and we are just now being released on Monday.Right before we left an older couple came through an laid hands on Bubba and prayed for his health, it was so sweet.

"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal. 2 Cor 4:16-18

All the yukky stuff we go through down here provides sanctification (refining) and so that at each turn remember to look to the Lord for what we should be learning. I don't remember to do this every time but when I do I can become more like Him in all things. I praise Him that I was not filled with anxiety regarding the unknown and that while we were in the hospital he sweetly meet our needs. Still he also tenderly and slowly answered other questions that were more painful over the days. But in all things I will focus on what is unseen, because I have more then I deserve. I am blessed to serve my family and our God daily and in that I will rejoice.
So hopefully I'll be back and blogging a little something this week but the days are really busy as we get ready for an upcoming trip & have 2 birthdays in less then 45 days!

May the Lord fill your home with the grace and peace that only he can give!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Don't forget to check out our farm blog: Rooster Hill Farm we are currently accepting new broiler & egg customers!







Topics: farming, homesteading, chickens, garden, buff orpingtons, kids, Christ, Christian Homemaking, Bible, rabbits, chicks,cooking, food, comfort food, country food, nurishing traditions, organic, Baptist, raising kids, farm, fun, black homeschoolers, black homeschool, lamplighter coupon, lamp lighter discount, decorate small house, country decor, reformed baptist, Mama



Site Meter