Sunday, October 17, 2010

Worth Reading ....

Here is some great stuff from September...

From the Lockwood Family....
The Lockwoods are a missionary family working in Mexico with 12 little missionaries working along side of them.
Lockwood Family School Schedule 2010
This is the post where I share some of the nitty gritty of our school schedule/days, and it might be long! And it might have a few pictures :) more

From Your Sacred Calling...
An intersting prespective from the husband of a women who is the daughter of a teenage mother, now the mother of 8 and author of Passionate Housewives Desperate for God.

‘Some people say that life begins at birth. Others say that it begins at conception. But my God is so pro-life that He said “I knew you before I formed you in your mother’s womb.”’ – Pastor Luke J. Robinson more


From A Holy Experience...
This is blog I frequent because this woman is chasing after the Lord in a full sprint with both arms open wide to him. This is a post about her experience with the Families, Volunteers and Children of Compassion Interational trip grab a box of tissues before you start reading!

the one word that fixes a broken heart, this broken world

Water runs down the middle of the alley, a silver tear in the shadows, and I can hear a baby crying.
I’m walking a narrow Guatemalan City street, a street without house numbers, mailboxes, doorbells — more like a path through tin dominoes rusted right through.

Brown eyes lurk in doorways, peer out between barred gates. A girl in a grimy pink t-shirt keeps clanking at an iron gate. It echos, a cry off cardboard walls. When I am closer, I smile and nod. She does neither. Clank. Clank.

I don’t know my way through this place, can’t find my way out of the garbage of questions. more

From the Leclerc Brothers ...
A clip from an upcoming documentary, Divided, about age segreagated church and our dear ones in youth group. This features Voddie Baucham, Ken Ham and others...

Divided from Leclerc Brothers Motion Pictures on Vimeo.

From Compassion International ....
Finally another video... I know I do not normally post videos much less two in one month. Keep in mind I can watch videos while I feed two babies. Its a little slower around here now a days! This video is amazing and will challenge you ....



I hope you are challenged and encouraged by some of the things I have found very intersting on the web.
Kyle

1 comment:

E-S said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Don't forget to check out our farm blog: Rooster Hill Farm we are currently accepting new broiler & egg customers!







Topics: farming, homesteading, chickens, garden, buff orpingtons, kids, Christ, Christian Homemaking, Bible, rabbits, chicks,cooking, food, comfort food, country food, nurishing traditions, organic, Baptist, raising kids, farm, fun, black homeschoolers, black homeschool, lamplighter coupon, lamp lighter discount, decorate small house, country decor, reformed baptist, Mama



Site Meter