Saturday, April 10, 2010

Love this Bedroom from Sand Flat Farm

I love this bedroom I found at the blog Sand Flat Farm. One of the things I really like about it is that I already have a lot of the elements of the room in my bedroom (shelf, side table) and around my house (ladder, plates, trunk, white lace curtains, quilts, hat box & lace). But my master bedroom is no where near as well put together. So this is the direction we are going and I'll let you watch my progress!

Let me know what you think of this farm house bedroom.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

It looks so warm and inviting. Comfortable and serene. It looks like the cleanest farm house bedroom I can imagine, and I think it would look wonderful in your home!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Don't forget to check out our farm blog: Rooster Hill Farm we are currently accepting new broiler & egg customers!







Topics: farming, homesteading, chickens, garden, buff orpingtons, kids, Christ, Christian Homemaking, Bible, rabbits, chicks,cooking, food, comfort food, country food, nurishing traditions, organic, Baptist, raising kids, farm, fun, black homeschoolers, black homeschool, lamplighter coupon, lamp lighter discount, decorate small house, country decor, reformed baptist, Mama



Site Meter