- I start the laundry first thing in the morning and then do my quiet time, wake up kids & start breakfast.
- At this point I go and hang the first load and start the second load.
- We have school from 9-2 after school I go and fold the first load on the line and put it up and hang the second load
- Proceed with cleaning, playing etc.....
- Start dinner and then go and get the laundry off the line and fold and put it away.
Clothes pin cost .97 at Wal-Mart and I am buying a bag a month until my jar is full. It's not labor intensive and I thought it would be, but it's not.
Some laundry I let the kids hang, towels & rags. Most laundry the kids can get down and then I fold it once it's in the house. My kids love to hang the towels and rags they act like I'm giving them a special treat!I think the laundry line adds about 10-15 minutes do my day. But I'll time myself and see. I really enjoy hanging the laundry because usually I am by myself (kids are doing their chores and I get a chance to regroup and get with the Lord). Here is another post from my on-line friend regarding her laundry line and my inspiration at His Grace to You!