Friday, August 01, 2008

4th of July at the Benavides...


We had so much fun at the Benavides' house some of it has to be illegal, Wayne said he felt like we were at the State Fair. We bobbed for apples, had a water balloon fight (I was so wet I had to change my clothes were sticking to me like I jumped into a pool), watermelon eating contest, door prizes, sack races, good food, fine company and fire crackers. I won the cutest basket by quickly knowing Frances Key Scott wrote the Star Spangled Banner (That song was my blog post for the day)! As you look at the pictures please notice Pearson's goal for the night was to eat as much as she could as often as she might! Big baby is serious about her food! I hope everyone had as much good Godly Fun as we did! Thank you Benavides for throwing such a fun party and letting us come!

1 comment:

Mrs. K's Lemonade Stand said...

LOL! It's amazing how such little bitty people can put away food when they really want to.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Don't forget to check out our farm blog: Rooster Hill Farm we are currently accepting new broiler & egg customers!







Topics: farming, homesteading, chickens, garden, buff orpingtons, kids, Christ, Christian Homemaking, Bible, rabbits, chicks,cooking, food, comfort food, country food, nurishing traditions, organic, Baptist, raising kids, farm, fun, black homeschoolers, black homeschool, lamplighter coupon, lamp lighter discount, decorate small house, country decor, reformed baptist, Mama



Site Meter