Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I can't have anything nice....




I just bought this beautiful wreath for my front door about 2-3 weeks ago. I just love how it looks so country and blends in with the feeling up here at Rooster Hill. On the way to church on Mother's Day I looked up at my wonderful wreath and noticed it looked a little messy and I assumed the kids had somehow done something to it and then hung it back up hoping Mom wouldn't notice. I immediately remebered a friend of mine saying: "I can't have anything nice with these kids around." But when I got back on Sunday night I noticed it wasn't the poor accused sweet little angel babies. It was a bird! Apparently, the wreath also looks like a lovely place for a nest. So, maybe now I'll have something wonderful a wreath and a bunch of baby birds, Oh and by the way we are studing bird nests in science right now...Look at how the Lord provides!

Being Thankful always!
K

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Don't forget to check out our farm blog: Rooster Hill Farm we are currently accepting new broiler & egg customers!







Topics: farming, homesteading, chickens, garden, buff orpingtons, kids, Christ, Christian Homemaking, Bible, rabbits, chicks,cooking, food, comfort food, country food, nurishing traditions, organic, Baptist, raising kids, farm, fun, black homeschoolers, black homeschool, lamplighter coupon, lamp lighter discount, decorate small house, country decor, reformed baptist, Mama



Site Meter