Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Aprons

My friend Mrs. Kim Benavides introduced us to the beauty of aprons. With a present of an apron to me at HOPE group. Ever since we have been some apron making and wearing fools! The thing I love about my aprons other than the fact I actually stay clean is that it is so womanly! I love that I keep things I had to look for normally in the pockets like tissues, matches (for burn barrel), eggs from the hens, rags and more.... It's like an extra pair of hands. I tend to put my apron on in the morning and when I take it off at night I know my job is done for the day.

Additionally, the little ones in the house love to wear their aprons too . How I love to show them the things of the Lord. The apron is a constant reminder to me to be busy at home as the woman in Titus 2:4 and the girls happily follow my lead.

Then they can train the younger women to love their husbands and children, 5to be self-controlled and pure, to be busy at home Titus 2:4

1 comment:

5 Chicks and a Farmer said...

I {heart} aprons too! Kaylyn and I have matching aprons. SO fun!

Lyns

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Don't forget to check out our farm blog: Rooster Hill Farm we are currently accepting new broiler & egg customers!







Topics: farming, homesteading, chickens, garden, buff orpingtons, kids, Christ, Christian Homemaking, Bible, rabbits, chicks,cooking, food, comfort food, country food, nurishing traditions, organic, Baptist, raising kids, farm, fun, black homeschoolers, black homeschool, lamplighter coupon, lamp lighter discount, decorate small house, country decor, reformed baptist, Mama



Site Meter