Saturday, April 19, 2008

Simple Beauty of Homemaking



The wildflowers are in bloom in Texas and the drive to my house is beautiful as the hills are covered in Indian Paintbrush , Bluebonnets and these yellow beauties. I have no idea what kind of flowers these are (we'll figure it out during homeschool tommorow) but I aren't they pretty? I do not know what I like more about these flowers, that they were free, that they smell fabulous or that the girls and I stopped specifically to pick wildflowers. Its #3! Have a wonderfully simple frugal day.


Total cost for frugal friends : vase $0 (it was a gift), flowers $0

...now that's what I'm talking about!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Don't forget to check out our farm blog: Rooster Hill Farm we are currently accepting new broiler & egg customers!







Topics: farming, homesteading, chickens, garden, buff orpingtons, kids, Christ, Christian Homemaking, Bible, rabbits, chicks,cooking, food, comfort food, country food, nurishing traditions, organic, Baptist, raising kids, farm, fun, black homeschoolers, black homeschool, lamplighter coupon, lamp lighter discount, decorate small house, country decor, reformed baptist, Mama



Site Meter