Tuesday, December 19, 2006

3psinatxpod I never have much to say so I kind of avoid my own blog. So this time I'm just going to babble some and see how it goes... I guess the good news is "Bib Baby" (aka Pearson) is walking now!

Right now Parker is very upset (running around the house and yelling "I am not a boy") because Peyton has apparently turned her into a boy and this is a fate much worse than death! ...Now back to my babble this Christmas has been pretty neato I've been able to get into contact with some friends that we have not spoken with much and we are all back in contact now.

Oh....I knew if I babbled long enough something good might come to me and it has...My sweet Peyton has had such a turn around this year. When I pulled her out of school I knew that is what God wanted me to do but I was still worried about her socialization. We have however had a wonderful sememster (at Church, Co-op, Awanas etc...) of behavior so much better than previous years. She is calmer and more apt to listen and try to understand. I was racking my brains as to what is so different that has caused her to change so much. This year in her chores (sounds horrible to call this a chore but she does it with so much joy...) I added reading her Bible. The word of God has not returned void and it has been such a blessing to see. I'm not saying all is perfect we are still facing Autism head on but it so much better!

If you did not know we are the land of the medically challenged and Peyton now needs an epi pen for allergies...if its not one thing its another ...That's why I love 2Cor 4:16 Therefore we do not lose heart though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day!

1 comment:

Kathryn, Michael and Alex said...

The Lord has worked so AMAZINGLY in Peyton. It has been such a joy to watch her. I can not wait until next summer when she adopts me again in Kidshine!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Don't forget to check out our farm blog: Rooster Hill Farm we are currently accepting new broiler & egg customers!







Topics: farming, homesteading, chickens, garden, buff orpingtons, kids, Christ, Christian Homemaking, Bible, rabbits, chicks,cooking, food, comfort food, country food, nurishing traditions, organic, Baptist, raising kids, farm, fun, black homeschoolers, black homeschool, lamplighter coupon, lamp lighter discount, decorate small house, country decor, reformed baptist, Mama



Site Meter